Purchasers are bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. All sales final. Refunds solely at our discretion.
2. Operator of this website assumes no liabilities for the use of any products supplied. It is the purchasers responsibility to use them under the guidance of a physician.
3. Operator of this website takes no responsibility for confirming the importation requirements and regulations of the purchaser. All products are shipped at the risk of the purchaser and at the agreement of holding the vendor reserved towards any legal action which might be brought against the purchaser if not acting in accordance with the regulations and importation laws applied by the government of the destination country.
4. In the event the requested products are detained and confiscated by foreign customs we will re-ship your order for free.
5. Operator of this website is not responsible for losses in mail, wrong deliveries or product damage caused due to improper handling by the mail service.
6. Operator of this website is not responsible for returning of products caused by improper delivery due to wrong shipping info provided by the purchaser or due to improper following of advises enclosed by Operator of this website. In the event this occurs, products can be reshipped according to section (7).
7. Reshipments, other than those referenced in item (4) will only be carried out if the additional charges for the reshipment is covered by the purchaser, unless the improper delivery was caused by actions taken by Operator of this website and its supplier according to section (10).
8. Prices are subject to change according to international currency rates and price changes by distribution channels without further notice.
9. Availability of products is subject to change without further notice.
10. Operator of this website is not responsible for dispatchment delays caused by temporary delays in the delivery of the requested product/products from the manufacturer/supplier or by any other delays caused by third party. Nor is Operator of this website responsible for delivery delays caused by holidays or by the mail service in charge of the delivery.
11. In the event wrong products are received, the correct products will be reshipped, bypassing section (7) and charges for the product value.
12. Order cancellations are not accepted after payment has been processed.
13. Website operator reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason (i.e. suspected fraud, insufficient information)
I hereby release Operator of this website and all of their employees and contractors including doctors and pharmacists from any and all liability whatsoever associated with my use of any pharmaceutical I have had supplied by Operator of this website. I hereby state that I am an adult (over 18 years of age). I hereby release Operator of this website and all of its employees and contractors including doctors from any and all liability whatsoever associated with any adverse effects I may suffer from my use of any pharmaceutical supplied by Operator of this website. I cannot therefore hold Operator of this website responsible for any adverse effects I may suffer.
I AGREE THAT ALL TREATMENTS WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE OCCURRED IN THE STATE OR COUNTRY WHERE THE PHARMACY IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE AND AS SUCH I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY OPERATOR OF THIS WEBSITE AND ALL OF ITS EMPLOYEES AND ASSOCIATED DOCTORS, FROM ALL ACTIONS ARISING FROM THE OPERATION OF LAW BY ANY PARTY OR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR DEPARTMENT IN RELATION TO MY INTERACTION WITH THIS ON-LINE SITE AND THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS SUPPLIED VIA THIS SITE.
It is agreed that our local laws shall apply in interpreting the terms of this waiver and any associated disclaimer. I understand and agree that I am responsible for all customs, tariffs, and taxes, if applicable, in my country. I have checked that the medication is permitted in my country.
1. tl-pharmacy safety guarantee protects you when you purchase from our website, so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
2. If you are not satisfied with the product or service provided, contact us immediately. We will investigate and work hard to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. If the matter cannot be resolved, we will issue refunds as necessary.
3. You will never pay charges made to your card through unauthorized parties. Contact us if there are charges on your bill that you do not recognize.
4. To protect you from catastrophic losses, under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges that are not the result of negligence or fraud on your part.
5. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate protects your private information. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information is submitted over the Internet. tl-pharmacy does not allow any transactions without a secure connection (SSL) established.
1. tl-pharmacy pledges that the information you enter will not be shared with any parties not directly involved with the ordering or delivery process without your expressed consent (except for fraud cases) and that any emails you receive from tl-pharmacy will be related to your order.
2. tl-pharmacy does not engage in unsolicited email activities. Should you receive an unauthorized email with our payment link included, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the situation immediately. We will never request credit card or other financial information via email.
FRAUD POLICY / PROCEDURES
1. Card fraud is considered an international crime and punishable by heavy fines and jail sentence in most countries. Fraudulent behavior will be pursued and prosecuted aggressively.
2. The ID and IP-address of your computer and your ISP provider have been recorded as a safeguard against fraudulent behavior and may be used by tl-pharmacy or legal entities to prosecute guilty parties.
3. All information must match card account records as provided by the card-issuing bank. Entering intentionally false information is considered fraud and will not be tolerated and may subject you to prosecution.
4. tl-pharmacy considers fraud a direct and serious threat to our business profitability. We do not take any effort to defraud lightly and will prosecute whenever and wherever possible to the fullest extent of the law.
1. Your credit card will be billed when your order is shipped.
2. We recommend you print out all transaction data and the Terms and Conditions and to keep them at an easily accessible place.
1. All customer inquiries will be answered within 24 hours.
IN CASE OF REFUNDS OR RETURN OF GOODS
If you have any claim for a refund or goods returned, please contact our support office or call 1-866-978-4944.